Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jerry Hingle Lovestruck

Hello Good People,
Did everyone enjoy the Super Bowl? I know I did! I had myself a brewski, some yummy nachos, and a good ol' hotdog with my favorite fancy sauce. If you don't know how to make fancy sauce, it's easy. Just ask me or watch Stepbrothers.

As much as I would love to talk about the Super Bowl and Madonna's performance at half time, I really need ya'lls help! It's almost Valentines day and I have a special someone that I want to surprise. Can you believe it? Good ol' Jerry Hingle is in love. They don't know about my feelings, but what better day to let the cat out of the bag (not my cat, she would scratch my beard off!) than Valentine's day?

How should I surprise my beloved? I was thinking flowers in the morning, chocolate strawberries at lunch time, and a big teddy at night? Is that too cliche? I'm terrible with these things. Jerry Hingle needs a helping hand. Let me know your thoughts.

Hingle out!

No comments:

Post a Comment