Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jerry Hingle's Halloween Costume

Ok, so I'm torn. I can't decide what I want to be for Halloween. Last year was a flop. I went as a crazed clown and it was super lame. I'm under tremendous pressure from myself and my friends to make up for last year. I think that I want to be something really random. Maybe I will just hot glue a bunch of costumes together and go as a botched Halloween costume. What do you think?

I miss being a kid. Halloween was my favorite time of year. I know what you are thinking, and your wrong. It is not just because it is my birthday. Halloween was the only night of the year when you got to dress up like a tranny, stay up past your bedtime and eat as much candy as humanly possible. Not to mention, you had an excuse to scare the crap out of your siblings. I remember one year, my sister was coming home from watching a scary movie at our neighbors house. I hurried up and put on my Freddy Kreager mask (I know what your thinking...Jerry Hingle must have made a mighty fine Fred Kreag) and went and hid in the top of the tree in our front yard. As soon as she walked up I jumped down in front of her and screamed. It was one of the most exciting moments of my life. I will never forget the look on her face before she punched me in the nose.

Anyways, kids these days don't have it as good as we did. First of all, it isn't even dark outside when they go trick-or-treating. Secondly, the candy isn't as good. There are a few things that I hope my generation knows how lucky we had it; candy, toys, and CARTOONS.

Oh yea, and let me know if you have any ideas on what I, Jerry Hingle, should be for Halloween. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerry, nice to meet you and thanks for leaving a post on my blog :) Good luck deciding what to wear for Halloween! We don't really "do" Halloween here in Oz, but this year I get to make a cake for a friend's birthday and they're having a halloween theme. Can't wait to go to town on it.

    ReplyDelete