Friday, October 7, 2011

About Jerry Hingle

Since this is my first blog, I thought it appropriate to tell everyone a little more about myself. Don't worry, I promise to cover more riveting topics in the future but I only find it appropriate to begin with answering the question, who is Jerry Hingle?

Great question! Let me first tell you that I'm 26 years old and about to turn 27 (yikes!). My birthday is on Halloween. This was super cool when I was younger because I would always throw the coolest parties out of all my friends. However, now that I'm older it kinda sucks. I mean, all of my friends already have plans for Halloween so hanging out with me (even though it is my birthday) is really not on their minds. Now that I say this outloud, or rather in writing, it makes my friends sound awful...maybe this is the case...or maybe I am an awful friend in return. I mean, someone asked me the other day, "how many of your friends would you be willing to go pick up on the side of the road if they had a flat tire?". My response was, where were they stranded? How far away and were there other people around that could possibly help instead? Also, what time of day, because mornings are a little tricky for me..". I digress.

Let us now return to the question at hand, who is Jerry Hingle? Well, besides being a sub-par friend, I have a cat and a dog. I have an older sister. I'm from a small town. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and playing poker. I'm a student and I like to play sports. I'm thinking I will write my next blog post on fun and unique stuff to fry. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment