Friday, June 8, 2012

Jerry Hingle's New Project

Hello readers,
On this gray Friday morning as I sipped my green tea and read over the news headlines (from the Onion, of course) an idea popped into my head. I've always been partial to writing, but my experience thus far has lead me down the non-fiction path. I usually write about my life and its occurrences, and of course my beloved city. I love writing about Austin and Peanut, but what if I try my hand at fiction?

I know you must be thinking, "but Jerry Hingle, we love reading about your life!" Not to worry, dear readers, I'll continue to contribute to this blog. My fiction will be contained to old notebooks and a special doc on my laptop.

The bigger question at hand is what type of fiction to craft? Shall I write the next great American novel? A movie script? A sitcom? A short story? A novella? An opera?

I still have some contemplating to do, so I shall continue to sip my green tea and think about this more thoroughly.

Have a great Friday, readers!

--Jerry Hingle

No comments:

Post a Comment