Friday, May 18, 2012

Jerry Hingle's Camping Plans

Dear Gentle Readers,
It's been a busy two weeks and I've got lots planned for the summer. As you might recall, I've got a road trip planned for the summer. Now, it's not quite summer (although I know there are several college kids who might disagree with me!) but it's darn near close. I'm already starting to make lists of what I'm gonna need for my road trip. Let's see:

1. Tent
2. Cooler
3. Blankets
4. Flash light
5. Lots of batteries
6. Pop Gun

...now I know what you're thinking...why do you need a pop gun, Jerry Hingle? Well, I'm going to be camping in various landscapes. There might be bears, mountain lions, javelinas, who knows? I don't want them hurting Peanut or stealing my food, so I need a pop gun to scare em off. Now, back to my list:

7. hot dogs, ground beef, bread
8. matches
9. plenty of canned beans
10. bottled water

I think I've got most of the essentials down... but I don't yet know what I'm going to do about charging my various electronics...the camera, my phone, my laptop...etc.

For those of you who say "that's not real camping!" don't forget that I'm a modern day photographer! I can't take a trip and not bring my camera! But I can't bring my camera and not bring my laptop! Alright, I've got lots of shopping to do. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment